Hey, Space Cadets, you stalwart survivors of social distancing and cabin fever! I hope you’re still surviving this quarantine. How’s homeschooling going? As for us, it sucks – there is a reason I’m not a teacher. But enough about that, today I’m hiding from the kids to pass on some literary escapism. I’m taking this non-sanctioned break to tell you about an amazing sale. Storming Area 51 is on sale from April 24th through May 1st, it starts at $.99 and works back to the regular price. The sooner you buy, the cheaper it is. I hope you all enjoy.
STORMING AREA 51
A BAYONET BOOKS ANTHOLOGY BOOK 2
Thirty-five awesome stories – one kick-ass meme that started it all.
It started as a joke. Storm Area 51 they said. They can’t stop all of us they said. But all laughter stopped when the U.S. Air Force mobilized the reserves and pulled out the big guns.
However, relentless mockery and derision by the media and the powers that be pushed the weebs and alien enthusiasts too far. What else were they supposed to do? They put on their big girl panties and showed up, determined to find out exactly what secrets were hidden behind the walls of the clandestine government facility.
Are you brave enough to buy this anthology today? If you are, find out what the government wants to keep hidden.
- J. Carella – Naruto Charge
- J W Kiefer – Dark Mater
- Walt Robillard – More to Carry
- Michael Gants – Eminent Domain
- Sarah A. Hoyt – Sunny Side Up
- Alice Peng – Embassy City Delivery
- Jamie Ibson – The Sage V’Sal
- Tim Niederriter – Destinys End
- Philip Ginn – Waterbenders in the Desert
- Chris Winder – The Cricket
- A. Shanniak – Stalking Death
- Marisa Wolf – Home
- Aaron Seaman – #Vaporize
- Doug Burbey – Shift Work
- Nathan Pedde – The Rise of the Ghids
- Tim C. Taylor – Angel-51: Princess of Earth
- Casey Moores – Sanity Check
- J. R. Handley & Cisca Small – Love Finds a Way
- I. Ronik – Fallout – A Vapid Vixens Short
- Michael J. Allen – Crashing the Party – A Scion Story
- Alex C. Gates – Controlled Chaos
- Declan Finn – Area 51 is Not Enough
- IQ Malcolm – Kyle: Respawned
- Milissa L. Story – Paradise Ranch
- William Adler – Viva la Revolución
- Joshua M. Young – Evan and Kyle Meet the Survey Cube
- Sophie J. Shepherd – Nothing’s Gonna Happen
- Lawrence N. Oliver – Hangar Nine
- Mel Todd – Routine Duty
- Drew Avera – Storm the Gates
- Philip K. Booker – Balancing the Scales
- Tamsin L. Silver – The Trip Home
- Robert W. Ross – Isabella’s Campaign
- Daniel Medrano – Hey Sweetie
- Max Tillsley – Crickey!
Until next time, stay frosty and don’t forget to keep your powder dry!
->As usual, all images came from Google’s images “labeled for reuse” section or are screen grabs taken by JR Handley for use under the Fair Use Doctrine.